Outings Protocol for 2021
The current pandemic has caused us to take precautions to protect the health of outings leaders and participants. The following guidelines will make your birding outing experience a safe and rewarding event.
- If you have any of the symptoms listed by the CDC or are symptomatic, please do not attend.
- Outings will be limited to 15 participants. Prior to the event, you must contact (either by email or phone) the leader to reserve a spot. All announced outings will give the name, phone number, and email address of the leader.
- Signup clip board will not be passed around. Outing leader will write down names of participants.
- It is recommended to wear a protective face covering that cover completely both mouth and nose.
- There will not be a carpooling meet up site.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- No sharing of binoculars, spotting scopes, snacks, and water.
We hope that you find these rules workable.
KAS Executive Board